Monday, February 28, 2005

Sac-Town to Philly??



Really sad week in NBA basketball for me last week. Five years I've been with the Kings...ever since the Lakers won the first of their threepeat dynasty rings and what do the Maloofs do to me, but trade their franchise player? The heart and soul of Sacramento? The consistency they once knew? For what...Kenny Thomas? Poop. Hard to say whether or not I can cheer for Philly...never really been a fan and my heart will be still crying purple. With some work I may be able to still love the Kings without C-Webb. I'm glad we got to see the Kings play in Toronto for the last time with my favorite player. There goes my dream of moving to Sacramento, buying courtside season tickets to the Kings and sipping pina coladas on the beach during the offseason while making friends with the players and playing golf under the Californian sun. Go...Philly...





(As you can see: a Webber-intact) Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors
January 5th, 2005

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amare Stoudemaire is the new Chris Webber.
get with the program.

GO SUNS! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home