Thursday, June 22, 2006

Updation...

So it's been awhile since I've really updated my blog other than my trip (which I ended after I started only writing emails)...

...but, France was amazing and Italy as well. I had such a great time and met so many people! It was awesome to travel with Lindsay and I miss her now while she's in Greece.

There are so many stories to tell and pictures to post but I've uploaded them once on Facebook and I will be making a scrapbook after my boards. :)

Currently, I feel like I haven't left as orientation for work has been in full swing and I've gotten so many instructions and binders and blah blah that my head is spinning! I'm excited though...I start to get referrals next week. Sad that my first paycheque is going towards a filing cabinet and a fax machine. Humdinger.

Anyway, it's Sadia's and Lisa's birthday this weekend and then the following week is G's graduation and maybe beach. Then it's boards and then Summerlicious (Nectar, Spoon, Trapper's, and Urban). WHEEEEEEEEE. And then CALI! :)

So here's some of my fave pics from my trip...



Cinque Terre


Florence


Venice


Making a pyramid...in front of "The Pyramid" @ the Louvre :)


Chamonix (French Alps - Mont Blanc)


Paris @ night


Krista and I in Nice


Nice


Capri

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

LOVE the pictures Jess!! I used the last one as my desktop!! :) :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow and saturday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home