Friday, June 30, 2006

WOOT WOOT

Sorry there's been no writing lately but it has been insanely busy around here!


Paul invited me to the draft! Thanks Paul it was awesome!
I got a free hat, free beer, all you can eat pizza and subs, I saw Charlie V, MoPete, and Joey Graham, Bryan Colangelo, Chuck Swirsky, Leo Rautins and his gang, and the Raptor! I stood on the floor that LeBron James scored 52 pts on and VC shot that dagger of a 3 against the Raptors last year. And I sat in platinum seats. Too bad the game wasn't on...but it was still sweet!


Our first round draft pick Andrea Bargnani!


Congratulations G! Valedictorian! Give me your free watch. Now.


Following in my footsteps...

5 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

(oops made a typo the first try)..

I LOVE CHARLIE VILLANUEVA! I saw him at a blue jays game, and i fell in love after realizing how fun it is to say his name!!! :D

TELL YOUR BRO I SAID CONGRATS!! WHY IS HE SO COOL.

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww YAY for G-money!!

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... yer lil bro was valedictorian too. wicked. aw man.. Rich's brother speech was so dope.

CONGRATS YING YANG MAN!

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

following your footsteps jess? more like mine.

haha

-eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home