Monday, February 28, 2005

UNC...whaaaat!



So while I'm at it...I thought I might as well dig myself as big of a grave as possible.
The amount I write on my blog is directly proportional to the amount of work I have to do.

Raymond Felton, Rashad McCants, Sean May and the UNC Tarheels...a force to be reckoned with.
Illinois is too perfect to win the Big Dance. All those who know NCAA ball (and the Stanford Cardinal of last year) will understand that comment.
I'd like to see Wake make it to the finals if they happen to be in opposite brackets from UNC.
I have my money on 'Nova as a dark horse.
BC is underestimated and often overlooked...I have a soft spot for small schools...screw you Kansas and Duke.
I like Kentucky and Oklahoma State...
Mark my words: FTs will determine the fate of each team's destiny in the tournament. Remember Jason Williams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home