Sunday, September 11, 2005

And so it begins...

...Elixir, Royal Angkor, LDA, Goodlife, Gap...it's like I never left.

It's been so busy moving in, getting settled, getting school stuff ready...ahem...partying with JGW.

Happy birthday, Janice! Last night was fun...it was good seeing absolutely everyone and nice to have J.Lo and Lise visit even though they're out making the big bucks on internship in Toronto. We're going to miss you guys! Bain isn't going to be the same without you. Where am I going to get provisions when we're sleeping over night in the undergrad lounge, Lise? Who's going to be crazy enough to sleep in the lounge overnight with me? Who's going to send me good music, J.Lo, when we should be studying? Hi Amy.






JGW was so drunken last night...good times. I'm glad you had fun!!

School starts tomorrow...ai ya. Back to the grind, indeed.

The B&B where I'm living is pretty nice. Cable, internet, meals, and laundry service are all included. Not to mention I can practically see my school building from where I live.

I had #1 for lunch with Diq, Joanna, and Pat. I've been waiting all summer!
Tonight...dinner with Sta at Curry Village...

This (half) year's going to be good...I can feel it. Amy's back from Asia and ready to live the Good Life with me. Puneet will join "as soon as she gets a car". Princess and Snuffy GTs. Diq getting into minimal trouble, hopefully. Homecoming.

I miss you already, Scarley.

Time flies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home