Wednesday, September 07, 2005

"I'm pretty special"... - Sta

Quote of the weekend.
My arms are aching from the gym with Amy and J.Lo. I miss you girls! Thanks for making it out. I'm not sure if its my arms or shoulders...or...who knows...I'm going to be out of commission for awhile. Brutal. How does this affect my golf swing for Friday?

So everyone went back to Kingston today - JGW, Sta, Diq, Jodie...sad.

Fun shopping day with Scarley...and quite possibly the last time I see her for a YEAR! Unless any of you want to come to London, England with me after graduation.

You know it's back to school when your QLINK gets bombarded with e-mails from SRT. Good news though: Monday morning class has already been cancelled. Called Gap in Kingston to confirm employment and availability...I can't believe I'm actually going back. I could just stay here and play golf, tennis, gym, & eat good food forever...

They're already talking about clothing sales and the traditional graduate class' wine and cheese mingle with the profs...oh dear.

I'm not ready.

P.S. I miss Princess too...I'm coming soon, geared up and ready to party one last time (until the next weekend).

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

funny srt and qlink links to your bloggy however this is the qlink srt thingy I was looking for qlink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home