Thursday, March 23, 2006

HEE HEE!!



My reason for living...


It's March and people went to the DR, Cuba, you name it on a vacation. People are escaping the winter blues and cruising the ocean.

Me? I enjoy wearing elastic pants and bball jerseys in my frigidly cold basement on my double mattress with my laptop, fridge and remote control all within an arm's reach. Why would I go to Cancun when I can watch the crap get beaten out of the number 1 team in the nation with the number 2 scorer in the nation scoring 3/19 FGs, 3/9 3PTs, and 11 points, less than half of his season average?

Big Baby's gonna be the next Shaq. LSU. Coincidence? I think not!

UPDATE: Adam Morrison and J.J. Redick out of the Big Dance on opening night of the Sweet Sixteen. Oh, the joy of hearing brackets bust and the "2 best players in the NCAA" sobbing like babies...

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Karthik said...

i told you JJ sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home