Monday, March 13, 2006

This is the worst day of my life


It all started with a phone call from Tristan asking me to go to Detroit with him to see Round 1 of March Madness 2006. West Virginia vs. Southern Illinois. HOWEVER, it just happens to be my already scheduled midterm evaluation with my preceptors. EFFER. I don't know why I didn't plan ahead. I KNEW it was March Madness. I'm such an idiot. So we both suggested an even better alternative...the Sweet Sixteen/Elite 8 East Regionals at the MCI Center in Washington, DC March 24 and 26. A 9.5 hour drive, but worth it to see UConn, Tennessee, Illinois, UNC, Kentucky...etc. And all was looking well...and BAM...no tickets left in Oakland or Washington!! How could this be...well it IS kind of last minute but there are tickets left in Minneapolis and Atlanta.

Humdingeroo.

My biggest and only regret of my life was not going to Syracuse last year to see UNC in the Elite 8, especially when we were in Kingston.

Okay this is the second worst day of my life.

MARK THIS POST. March 15 and 17, 2007. We're ALL going down to Buffalo, NY and maybe Columbus, OH.

BAH HUMBUG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home