Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Delly Part 2


Hello fellow bloggerellas,

UPDATE on Delly (reference post below): I called Dell again regarding my computer because he (Delly) was having a bad day (aka his power switch wasn't turning on even after 30 minutes!). So I talked to "John" this time and he told me the turning on the comp problem was a hardware issue while the winlogon.exe errors were software. Hence, he walked me through computer surgery and told me to LITERALLY OPEN UP MY COMPUTER (screwdriver and all) and I lifted up the skin of my computer (aka the silver part near my keyboard) and re-attached it hoping that the power switch would re-align itself and turn on from this point in time in only ONE PRESS (revolutionary!)!! I am now officially a self-certified and qualified computer surgeon.

So the update is...the hardware might be fixed so my computer turns on (quite important), however the software is still busted and I need to re-format my entire computer. Oh well, it turns on which is the most essential thing right now. The logoff process is so long that sometimes I fall asleep before it's done. I can't just click shut down like normal people because I have to turn it off manually after it attempts to shut down itself (see previous post regarding dear Delly).

You can compare this hardware/software thing with a big scar on your face and internal bleeding. The big scar is now fixed with plastic surgery. But my computer is bleeding out like there's no tomorrow.

Calling in for a referral to a qualified computer internist.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lee, DDS (Doctor of Dell Surgery)

4 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger jessica said...

no man. he'd friggin have the cadillac of laptops.

dammit.

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi darling

I can always count on getting my daily dose of humour from you.

Sweden, Finland and Estonia here we come! (in April)

bye babe

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor delly... i mean jess :P

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

hahahahahahaha :)

don't u just love my "hhahaaha" comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home