Monday, February 13, 2006

Win some or learn some...

I got sick of looking at those boots every time I visited my blog. So I had to write a new entry. It is currently 12am and I'm starting my report that was supposed to be done Thursday night. Ha. Also, I started eating meat again. So far I've had that spicy beef noodle soup and my mom's spaghetti. Oh how I've missed you. Last night at Revival/Stone Lounge for Brando's birthday. Minorly slops. Work before that was kind of interesting. So it was SUCH a quiet Saturday at BR. I was bored beyond words and I was the only cashier so I didn't even have anyone to talk to. As I was pacing back and forth in the store I was thinking "I seriously wish something exciting would happen to me right now". THEN WE HAD A BLACKOUT!!! COOL, EH?? So we chilled in the dark and they let me go home early. Hee hee! Also, we were having a contest that day if we made our hourly goals. They would draw someone's name out of a basket for a gift certificate. I won and then they realized they made a mistake because they read the numbers wrong from the hourlies. I was so sad. I never win anything and then they TOOK IT AWAY! :( Oh well.
Work this week...I'm so looking forward to this placement being over. I'm sick of these FAEs!! Someone save me.

In other news: STRIKE like...a ZILLION A FIVE.

3 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you called me
and my phone died on you.

i think you were drunk



aw jess. i miss those drunken calls.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HD 2006...

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger JW said...

a BLACKOUT? that IS cool!
you should've stole clothes.. haha


that's mean that they took the gift certificate away from you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home