Thursday, February 02, 2006

GEEEEZ!

This week has been INSANO. It just seems like if it's not one thing, it's another. Life in the fast lane, I like to call it.

So where do I begin? I've been MIA. What's been going on with everyone?

1. Canoe with Jay on Sunday! It was awesome. Presentation, service, food, ambience were all A+. Definitely recommend the apple crumble dessert. We got these really cool but funny tasting SPICY chocolates as an after dinner mint type of thing. Interesting. Hard to imagine spicy chocolate, but it exists. Good friends, good conversation as always. Me and you Jay - same wavelength. Free parking topped off a great Chinese New Year. :)

2. North 44 with Eunice. Awesome again. Food was a bit better than Canoe but definitely lost out on the service and presentation. The food was incredible! The salmon was scrumptious! YUM! The people next to us were incredibly odd. Kind of cramped, but worth it for the food. C'mon, I'm used to eating at restaurants with 100 white plastic garbage bag type table covers on the table at one time. (You all totally know what I'm talking about.)

3. HAPPY DAY ABOUT PLACEMENT! I'm at CAMH or CMHA...I don't know for sure yet. I hope it's alright! I'm glad.

I have to finish updating you on my life later.
Kev Tse just beat me like Baghdatis beat Nalbandian (again) and I'm depressed so I'm going to bed to dream about Solitaire Showdown.

EDIT: So about placement, I'm not sure exactly where it is yet or what I do, but I know it's mental health and it's 6 weeks. Hopefully it will be okay and I can just get it over with!

4. EUROPE: Plans will be finalized most likely on Friday. Looks like Toronto - London - Helsinki - Stockholm - London - Paris - Champagne Region - French Alps - Provence - French Riveria - Rome - Sorrento - Isle of Capri - Florence - Cinque Terre - Milan - Venice - Rome - London - Toronto!!! WHEW! I can't wait! Scarley in Europe, Lindsay, AND EUROPE!!! Oh, I'm excited.

5. YIKES about pending national exam and applying to graduate and sending out resumes by the dozens...real life here I come!

6. Went to visit VChau in Hamilton on Thursday night. So nice to finally spend some quality time with her! Whenever we're in Toronto we're so busy or we're out and about. She showed me around Hamilton and then I left mid-day to make it back to Toronto so Kev could drive us to Kingston for SNOWBOARDING WEEEKENDDD!

7. Got to Kingston SO HUNGRY and all we could think about was food and bathroom the last hour in the car so we picked up Amy and went to Dong Nai with her and Amir and Janice and Ericson joined us and then Diq came too! I ate a lot. Was going to to go to Smidgies but was EXHAUSTED so I went to pick up the keys from a drunken Kev who was ALREADY at a house party. Saw Sully and a few other people there randomly! DRUNKEN times, eh? Hahaha...oh dear. So after picking up the keys Puneet and I gorged on chips and ice cream and watched Two For The Money and I fell asleep in the middle of it. Woke up the next morning for snowboarding in Quebec with QKIC which was A LOT OF FUN! Some falls and tiredness but it was amazing! Conditions were alright, people were fun, AND I went on black diamond! WHEEE! I still suck though. Let's go again! I ate a lot of junk food. We went to Ottawa for dinner and ended up at an Irish pub - we drank Moosehead and ate bar food. J.Cho, Janice, Ericson, Steph and I had the most awesome conversation EVER. It's really a surprise what you can learn from someone after a pint of beer, food, hockey highlights and a tired day of snowboarding. Got back to KTown around midnight and showered and passed out. Woke up today at 7 for Kev to pick me up 'cause he had to be in Sauga early today. IM EXHAUST!

8. No work today - SUPERBOWLLLLLL!!! No work on Friday either (BR)...I am spoiled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home