Monday, January 23, 2006

Unbelievable


Happy birthday to my dear Scarley!! I can't believe you're 23. I hope this weekend was awesome for you! I miss you tons. I miss red wine, You've Got Mail, and pasta. I miss Sideways and Gusto's the night before my final exam. I miss the Gap (sort of) and funny stories about bee lee ba la and charcoal. I remember the time when I came to visit you in the middle of the night in Kingston. I miss you in Vancouver and our jewelery making and lunch dates. I even miss jean shopping with you, you silly girl.


CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS??? 81 POINTS.


P.S. Congrats to my gayface for getting into grad school! Our Chinese parents are very, very happy.


Tears stream, down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JESS!!

I didn't realize you wrote such a sweet Happy Birthday Blog....AWWW I MISS YOU! I totally wish you were with me on Saturday night partying the night away...I can't wait till you come!

Thanks for being there to always have a laugh with me, love you lots darling.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home