Thursday, December 29, 2005

GREETINGS FROM THE O DOT

Hello friends!

Yesterday we went to the OSU gym complex! IT WAS HUGE!!! I couldn't believe it. And it was just Phase 1 of 3. When the rest of it is going to be built it will be the biggest in the nation! Can you even imagine...
WOWZA! Maybe I should go there and do some sort of degree so I can use the gym. They have everything in there and it's ALL NEW from this school year! I think it must have cost hundreds of millions of dollars. They had 32 flat screen TVs with different channels just in the cardio room. I could watch NFL, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF, NBA and tennis all at the same time! And how ergonomic of them too...haha...
Anyway, I used their weight room, and we all played basketball, frisbee and then we went rockclimbing at their indoor wall! It was so cool. My traps and posterior deltoids hurt today though. Help, Mark!
We also went bowling and we might go again and we ate at all you can eat pizza, pasta and salad! It was yummmmy!
We've been to many buffets this week.
Also, tomorrow I think I am going shopping. I want you iPod!
I'm going upstairs to learn ballet from Ga-Yee now.
NYE plans: watch all the bowl games and drink some Bud (Light).

I MISS YOU ALL!!! I'm coming home soon, loves of my life...:)

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR m'love!

see you in a week! wooo Nets! haha.. miss u! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home