Monday, December 12, 2005

Sigh

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.


So I guess it's finally sinking in. After a semester of putting it off...it sucks when you leave by yourself and no one else is leaving! Slowly saying goodbye to the people I see everyday, or see once a week, or once a semester. Everyone come back to Toronto when you graduate so I don't have to say goodbye forever! All of a sudden time is running out and it's like goodbyes galore! Asian posse (Ameya and Puneet included...Adrian I didn't see you ONCE this semester...sigh), my OT girls (and Mark and Dexter), Gap people, Chown girls, Sully...oh the list goes on. This is SO SAD! Nothing will ever be the same...but I'll try to come up to visit as much as possible and we'll go boarding next semester...and...I dunno. I would have cried today after seeing DC and Sta if it weren't so cold. I actually wanted a specific goodbye quote from "A Complicated Kindness" but I gave the book back to P-Unit. Humdinger.

I hate saying goodbye...








3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah

i'm lovin' the balloon hearts. heh.


goood luck today. You know i'd save u in a heart beat but my super "i'm coming to kingston NOW to bring U back to sanity" powers don't work very well in blistering, burning cold weather. i hate feeling helpless.


look on the bright side...yer coming home today? or was it tomorrow?

see you soon bigJ

-aprile

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no worries jess, nothing is forever, not even goodbyes or expensive diamonds!

we should meet up before you leave k-town! otherwise i'll see ya at azn xmas! :)

congrats on finishing uni jess, go enjoy real life now heh.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger jessica said...

Let's go on a safari, Puneet
APEEE...I really gotta call you soon
THANKS Adrian :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home