Monday, December 05, 2005

Last post before the craziness ends...

...unless something really good or bad or funny happens.

Like me seeing a dead squirrel on the SIDEWALK. On the inner part of the sidewalk too. Almost in the yard. How did it die? Old age? I just always assumed squirrels got run over by cars before they got to old age. I guess he was a lucky one.

or...

Like how the ergo midterm was marked easy and she made it out of 80 marks instead of 90 because the class failed.

or...

Like...let's not think of the bad things right now because there could be a potential slew of them at this time of the year.

Starting today I'm going to post a picture that has some meaning...from WAY back in the day to present day. Maybe I'll have a quote of the day too.



The Incredibles. No quote required. Does anyone have the old Incredibles picture??



123helpme.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way down in Kingston
Tell all profs to
Let my people go!

When Jess was in Ktown land...
Let my people go!
Oppressed so hard they could not stand...
Let my people go!

So the God seyeth: ’go down, Aprile
Way down in Ktown land
Tell all profs to
Let my people go!’

Thus spoke the lord, bold Aprile said:
-let my people go!
’if not I’ll curse and never attend mass
these folks must live, must dance, must drink...it must be said'
-let my people go!


my "Go Moses" remix hahahaha

I need to simmer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home