Sunday, November 27, 2005

OT

I really have to stop giving people the jaw drop face when they tell me they're applying to OT/PT (and yes, Mark, it's OT/PT not PT/OT). So far the following people have dropped the bomb on me:
  • Amy
  • Catherine
  • Christine
  • Fareen
  • Prabh
  • Tiffany
  • Countless people I meet on a day-to-day basis...
    ...so who's next?

    And PTs and OTs make the same amount of money...so shut up Mark. Hahaha.

    Extreme Makeover Home Edition is a guaranteed cry fest. Sigh.

    EDIT: I want Erin's room from today's Extreme Makeover. It's like SportsCenter in her life everyday! SHE'S LIVING SPORTSCENTER! She has a live scores feed on the bottom of her bed! She has an ESPN mike! 6 screens to watch 6 different sports channels at the same time. I'm drafting the plans for my future home right now...in between sniffles and sobs.
    EDIT2: Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy were SO GOOD! AND I found a Coffee Crisp bar in my drawer! WHAT A GREAT DAY!

  • 3 Comments:

    At 1:25 AM, Blogger JW said...

    Thanks JessMess
    40 min later....finally got it working.... hahaha

    PS I'm not applying for OT/PT

     
    At 1:59 AM, Blogger jessica said...

    40 minutes, 4 friends...10 minutes/link...math student...

    note to self...when out of their element, even the geekiest of geeks have issues.

    hahaahahahahah!

     
    At 12:26 AM, Blogger jello said...

    haha hey i mite wanna do something related to OT too!! on the geeky computer sci side tho...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home