Monday, November 21, 2005

Montreal 2005

What an awesome weekend!! Can't even put into words how much fun we had. Met up with friends, met new ones, shopped, drank, drank, drunk, and stupor. Spent quality time with the girls! Thanks everyone for making it the best weekend ever...

  • Homeless man in front of Pharma Prix who JG and J.Lo gave leftover food to
  • Running red lights
  • Sicilian Kiss
  • Schwarma every meal
  • Walking like we had a purpose to the front of the line and demanding to get into the club immediately (J.Lo, you know I got your back...hahaah)
  • Only one casualty
  • Pointy shoes and pained feet (see Figure 1)
  • SUPERMAN!!!
  • "He's the love of my LIFE, Jess!!"
  • I am future husband hunt WINNER for JGW...I definitely found you all the freakiest guys
  • Old enough to be chaperones at the dinner
  • Getting ready on Saturday night
  • Puneet's straight hair! (see Figures 2-4, 6)
  • MSN emoticon picture is priceless... (see Figure 4)
  • Kanye ft. Jamie Foxx - Golddigger
  • Le Bleu Chien
  • Nicole (Puneet), Zoe (Amy), Jackie (J.Lo), Stephanie (me), Asleep (Janice)









  • 5 Comments:

    At 8:02 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

    :*(

     
    At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    jgw hearts superman

     
    At 6:36 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

    I'm so glad u had such an awesome time, but also sad that I couldn't be there! :( Gotta fill me in on the funny stories girlie!

    Don't kno if ur going home anytime soon?? But I'll be heading home next wk (mother's bday :p)...and then Gwen Stefani's concert...and then home...I can't wait to see u! And can't believe ur almost done YAY!

    Call u sometime this wk, love u!

     
    At 6:46 PM, Blogger JW said...

    yay montreal was fun!

    who said jgw hearts superman??

    hahaha

     
    At 11:07 PM, Blogger jessica said...

    who do you think?
    our friendly neighborhood mr. rogers...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home