Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

...and definitely not doing any work.

Update on my fantasy basketball: I'm currently 1-1-1 after week 1.
Not too too shabby. Could be better though. Will keep you updated.
(Because I know you care).

Currently downloading music from Grey's Anatomy.
Yes, I'm crazy.
(Yes, it's 2:30am).
(And yes, I have class at 9:30am).
(And yes, I'm waiting for last week's episode to download so I can watch it tonight).

In other news: Prabh's birthday on Saturday! Went to Elixir, but it was townie filled. Went to Ale house, but WASP filled. Lesser of two evils, I suppose. Michael Jackson and other stuff I don't know the name of, but I've heard them in my enjoyable spinning classes.



1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmilord, Grey's Anatomy is SOOOO Good. Matt and I have been hooked since last season.

My interest in Gilmore Girls has been revived. Jess came back! :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home