Sunday, October 23, 2005

Spreading like wildfire...

I just wanted to say that I heart my lovelies: ST, ST, DC, and AH.

You are all strong women and I have so much faith in you...

I used to say that I wished things were different, but I know that out there...there's a reason why things aren't different and it isn't until you see that difference that you truly see the silliness of aforementioned wishes.

VChau calls me optimistic. Princess thinks I'm jaded.
Thinking about critical reasoning when it comes to this subject, I must say, we've come a long, long way, girls.
You are my daily heroes...
Along with that girl with an trans-femoral amputation on Oprah who FINISHED the Iron(wo)man in Kona, Hawaii. W T F!

I think I should photocopy 365 copies of my fortune that said: "Tomorrow is going to be an important day for you"...and give myself a new one every day.

I finished Desperate Housewives. What am I supposed to do now? Design project, midterm studying, assignment, and placement stuff? Arrested Development, cookies, chips, and my bed?

WHEEE!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

AH!! Arrested Development!! I wish I could procrastinate with you, just like the good old days :(

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww I miss you Jess!

Thanks for the e-card...you're too sweet...see you in less than two months!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home