Saturday, October 08, 2005

Bizarro




Best line of the year & real life convo @ Stella's Afterlife thing

Him: Hi. Are you Jess, Janice's friend?
Me: Um...yes...
H: Oh, I'm Janice's friend from elementary school, Ivan. Is she here?
M: No, she's at Distrikt.
H: Oh, is she coming?
M: I'm sorry, do I know you?
Him: I saw you on Friendster.
Me: Oh...ok, bye.

Prior to this conversation I saw him circling us and looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I think he was alone...
BIZARRO 2005.

Then, I realized I lost my CAMERA! PANIC!!! I was looking all around for it and I asked the bartender and she told me to check the office. So I walked to the office and right outside were three guys looking at a camera. I don't know why, but for some reason I felt like it was mine. It could have easily been theirs but earlier in the night I took a few pics with Sta and AVL. So I'm like, "is that my camera??" And the guys said yes and I thanked them SO MUCH. It was on the floor! I find out 2 hours later that there are 5 pictures of them on it. 3 fatty mcfat fats!



...and the fun don't stop there...



Saw a lot of people I don't normally see which is nice.




JGW and Biggie's conclusion: boys are weird - even the normal ones.

4 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the guy on the left looks like the hamburgler! And the other dudes look like chicken mcnuggets. Not the pointy ones. The old school round ones that had dark meat in them. U didn't say bye, u fathead!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger jessica said...

I hate dark meat. >:(

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger jessica said...

I definitely would love to get a bike, but with my loans, wanting to move out, and travel interests I don't think I could afford one right now...:( Morning group rides sound pretty awesome...keep me posted with your adventures!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

haha, i tell jeremy he looks like hamburglar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home