Saturday, October 01, 2005

Baining alone

Baining alone (on a Friday night) is quite sad.

First of all, you can't go to the washroom because there's no one to watch your stuff unless you pack it ALL up and then go. Cost-benefit, I suppose.
Second, there's no one to watch the World Series live on the computers with you when MLB.com was broadcasting it online. That was sweet, Ameya.
Third, there's no one to talk to about the gay couple or the smelly guy. I still remember when I had one of the best laughs of my life in front of the computer, MSNing with J.Lo sitting diagonally from me.
Fourth, there's no one to talk to about basketball pools.
Fifth, there's no one to bug me about going to Bain to MSN rather than to do work.
Sixth, there's no food or provisions without Lisa!
Seventh, there's no one to motivate me to do work ALL day and then take a break to eat egg and steamed choy while watching Shark Tale and then to go BACK to finish work.
Eighth, ECE students are pretty...weird...

Oh well, at least I left before the party of Chinese mullets left.

Today is Stauffer day with Sta. It's not even 4pm but I'm so hungry. New placement announcement date: Wednesday. Tonight's going to be a long one...

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

oh MAN that's depressing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home