Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today

One day I will come up with a better title than "Humdinger (HD)" or "Today", as the date is stamped at the top anyway and of course I'm writing this entry "today".

So what's new?

Homecoming was slop slop jalops.
Placement offers are finalized on Monday. HUMDINGER.
Tonight I'm going to be Rehab social and go to my friend's birthday get-together. Well half of it anyway.
I can't physically drink or go out anymore. My liver speaks to me the morning after.
I SAW GB. Smijie's tomorrow?
90 minute Power Yoga today with Amy. I hope we don't fall asleep.
Road Drills yesterday was awesome.
Anyone down for a roadtrip to Montreal again?
I'm going to increase my weights today for the first time in 6 or so months. I hope I don't die.
Jess-tacular is bizzack.
Wings last night with Sta and Diq. We were much smarter this time.
I haven't played poker in a long time.
Thank you, Lise for bestowing Bain key. I miss the Bainiacs!
When I get paid next, I'm going to subscribe to ESPN Insider.
I really, really want paediatrics in Oshawa. I hope I get it.
I'm coming home soon...

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

if anyone should inherit my bain key, it's you jess!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home