Saturday, September 17, 2005

Um...

Where do I even start...

This week has been absolutely insane. I haven't even had a moment to sit, breathe, and relax.

First, school has been intense - 1 essay due last Friday, lots of hours of class (well, more than the usual optional 12 or so), lots of interesting and creative projects (designing a computer workstation for ergo, home assessments/bathroom assessment layout designs for environments)...this semester is going to fly by. My original placement preceptor is my mental health prof. Frig. AND I already fell asleep in our first class. Oh well.

Second, I've been going to the gym a lot.

Third, I know no one at Gap. Everyone graduated or left. I work with this new hardcore girl who's always in the fitting rooms with me and she's insane. We had an almost screaming match today during store hours over whether or not the new jeans had stretch in them or not. In hindsight, I think I was wrong, but like hell I'll ever admit that to her.

Fourth, my 'H' key is sticky.

Fifth, the B&B is good - landlord is good, he cooks for us a lot and my housemates are good (maybe except Mark...hahaha j/j). We eat gourmet meals and drink wine every night. The other girl is a MA student from Spain which is exciting. She's going to teach me Spanish. Como esta? Te quiero.

Sixth, JGW's birthday, Hump night with OT/PT, crazy Torontonian Friday...I think I'm done partying. Last night we (as in the population of Hong Kong) went to Tango's, then Scarley and I went to Brew Pub to meet up with Benn and Joanna for cider, then we went to Cocamo, Elixir, Stages, Bubba's, and Classics. Help me. Then Scarley and I yelled at some guy who was screaming racist obscenities at us. We yelled at him across Princess St. He said something about potstickers and chicken buns. I said something about steak and potatoes. What a jerk. I friggin' hate Kingston. I got home at 330am and went to work for 1030am-630pm. Then I made food because Diq bailed on dinner and now I'm tired. But I'm going to support Princess' QSEAC smoker...but no drinking tonight. ETA in bed = 130am. Tomorrow I'm working from 9am-6pm.
HELP ME PART 2.




1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said something about steak and potatoes? That's hilarious! What a terrible guy huh? I'm glad we both fought back - he's such a loser anyways! It certainly brought me back to my senses of why I HATE Kingston! It was really fun seeing you one last time - I am really glad I came...you're definitely one of my favourite people from Queen's! So many good memories we've shared from the time we've hung out!I'm going to miss you! See you in December!
xoxo
Scarley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home