Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Humdinger

A MUSICAL BATON

Baton received from: Scarley

Total volume of music files on my computer: 5.75 GB (including the 5th season of Six Feet Under - it's an amazing show, you should all watch it!) - I just got a new laptop so I only have a few cds and random songs on it. For those who know me, I used to have a massive music library but it's on the old computer. Does anyone want to send me new music?

Last CD I bought was: Uh...Dookie (Green Day circa 1994)? I have Nimrod too, but I bought Dookie after. Either that or Celine Dion. I blame Napster.

Song playing right now: Craig David - Unbelievable

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
  • Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland - Dilemma (PB&J song from Chown 215)
  • Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Gayface + me song the night we watched Titanic and cried our eyes out and then went home and memorized the lyrics to this song and played it over and over again until we knew every single word)
  • Daniel Schutte - Here I Am, Lord (Favorite song from mass/church...are you with me, Amy?)
  • Backstreet Boys - How Did I Fall In Love With You (Lindsay...looking at the glow in the dark stars on your ceiling without our coke-bottle glasses on, lying on your bed)
  • Ciara - My Goodies/50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit (OH STA!)

    Five people to whom I'm passing the baton: I don't even know who reads this, but I'll just pick some people who I know have blogs - P-Unit, AVL (don't you dare pick all BSB songs, you dumbhead), Eunice, Klinds, Lise

  • 1 Comments:

    At 5:40 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

    JESS I MISS YOU!!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home