Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hmm...

Quite unlike me...

...but it's 11:39pm the day before school starts and I've realized that I have brought enough clothes to clothe a nation, yet I have next to no pencils, pens, binders, paper...and I left my clipboard with all my placement stuff in Toronto. I lost my pencil case too - with the calculator I've had since grade nine. That may not seem sad to most of you...but that's pretty sad to me. I've also bought no textbooks yet - again, not sad for you...but I'm usually the first nerd in the damn bookstore.

Also, I've left one of my 2 essential printer cords at home.

Current useful stock in my room:
- 1 textbook (from last year)
- a box of 12 blue Papermate pens
- 3 yellow highlighters

Ok. Amy's coming over now with her surplus of colored pens.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww Jess! Miss you too..come visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home