Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Never again...

Shoeless Tuesdays with Sta tonight.
I've never eaten anything as spicy in my life.
I already had dinner so I asked for 6 hot, 6 suicide.
Note to self: they call it suicide for a reason, idiot.
Usually they don't put enough sauce on it so I even asked for EXTRA sauce.
Uh huh...
So I ate 6 wings all together and decided that I probably should stop, seeing as how I dehydrated whatever was inside me since arrival and further eating would cause me severe health problems.

It was that bad.

I'll update you all on school at the end of the week.
I'm holding out for potential good news.
Hahha.
AH.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Jess! Did you try drinking milk? Or even eating bread (hmm, although I've never actually tried the bread thing - haha). But milk helps for sure!

Hope you feel better <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home