Monday, September 19, 2005

It's officially official

Real life begins April 7, 2006.

We had our professional portfolio class today. She talked about convocation. Our formal is in less than 2 months. We got the dates for our in class exams. We got the dates for placements in the winter term (January 9-February 24; February 27-April 7). Next week we're discussing placements. This is for serious.

Hard to believe, hard to believe...

I'm actually excited about the personal computer workstation assignment for ergo and compiling this portfolio. I like things like that. It's sort of like making a scrapbook.

Hard to believe, hard to believe...

So, I'm free as of April 7, 2006. When I finish writing this post I'm heading to expedia.ca and researching some good travel destinations leaving April 8, 2005 (any takers?)...then I'm going to the bank to extend my student line of credit. Hahaha. Mayhaps I will go to London to visit Scarley.

Can you come with me?

The plan is 90 days. Most if not all cities, 3-6 days each place, adding on: Australia, NZ, India, Shanghai. I hope I get approved for a lot of money. :-|

Last night wasn't so great (Princess knows). I felt like poop. I hate Kingston and all the memories it invokes. But it's a sunny day, the future is looking good, and after 5 seconds of judgement lapse, everything is back on track...

Looking back, it's hard to believe, hard to believe, ain't it?

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heart you... forever and ever!

don't leave me all alone in this miserable town :(

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Jess...I guess that makes two of us for last night being being sucky!

Come visit in April - I would love to see you and take you around - we could also go to Europe too...wouldn't that be exciting?

I'll miss you...bye bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home