Friday, September 30, 2005

I MISS!

I miss FARAH (I'm talking to her right now)!
She asked me if I "investigated". Only she uses such terminology. She also abbreviates "reaction" when she types on MSN to "rxn"...someone help this poor Dental student.
Missing Farah makes me miss Vancouver.
Which makes me really miss Gyoza King and Elge and Shabusen.
I miss hiking and sailing and blading and kayaking.
I miss unflat land.
I miss sunshine.
And the beach.
I miss going to watch fireworks (by myself).
And the Art Gallery (by myself part II).
And Victoria (by myself part III).
And Grouse Grind (by myself part IV).
I miss Whistler.
And Vina's banana dessert.
And schwarma from the hole in the wall on Robson.
I miss my pimp PT Cruiser with the tinted windows and spoiler.
I even miss the little potato bugs in my room...
I could really use some Cafe Crepe right now.
I miss having drinks at Earl's and watching a movie.
I miss poker and Big 2.
I miss visiting Farah at Yaletown Blenz.
I miss no school.

I miss Toronto.
I miss VChau. Yep that's about it.
OF COURSE I MISS SCARLEY!! Now, do you fit under Toronto or Vancouver? Well maybe you deserve your own section for LONDON! :) I miss triplets...
I miss Klin. I'm really looking forward to your wedding.
I even miss G-Ugly. He is the only one who will play basketball, tennis and go blading and biking with me. He is fearless.
I miss golf.
I miss Mom and Pops and home food.
I miss digital cable.
I miss "mong gaw siy miy lo" from the Taiwanese place in FMP.
I miss Go For Tea.
I miss bainiacs J.Lo and Lise. Mark doesn't listen to me like you do, Lise.
I miss pool at Mix2.

I miss...

Stay tuned for an exciting basketball post! Jess-tacular is back in action! I can't wait...

Real MSN conversation with Kev Tsang:

- K.1 - 180. says:
kobe is not a very good pick actuallie.


YOU HEARD IT HERE.




3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you miss me? :(

kidding!

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

AW I MISS YOU TOO JESS!!! :(

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

I MISS YOU JESS!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend - honestly, it's been too long!!

As for your placement, I hope all goes well *fingers crossed

See you soon girlie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home