Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Well that was interesting..

So I almost got mauled by a raccoon tonight.

I came home from a wine and cheese birthday thing through the backyard and as I was approaching the planters in the garden a huge brown furry thing leaped out at me!!! It scared the daylights out of me! It tried to scurry to salvation (aka outside our backyard fence) but I had already closed the gate and I definitely wasn't about to go let it out and get close to it!!!! So...as of 11:48pm, there is a raccoon trapped in our backyard...

I hope I don't leave first tomorrow...
I also hope it doesn't eat the garden. :-S

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger miss.chip said...

EEeEeeKkk...it's the sunglasses animal!! Becareful!! don't get rabbies or scabbies or whatever u call it!!!

...Does pepper spray work?

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, what are rabbies? Isn't it called RABIES? *LOL*

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger jessica said...

and one day...she will be someones doctor...

scary, ain't it?

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

LOL Whooooops! Oh well, until then!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

keep it as a pet! and then if anyone annoys you, throw it at their face!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home