Wednesday, October 05, 2005

HAPPIEST DAY IN A LONG TIME!!!!

I'm on cloud nine...!!!!

I got my Toronto placement today with I.V. League of Occupational Therapists Ltd. It's a private practice and I believe it's community. I'm not sure exactly what we do yet but I'm placed with another girl I'm friends with in my class who isn't hardcore either so I know we'll get along and she won't piss the shit out of me!

It's also at Yonge & St. Clair, which some of you might know, is the location of my favorite Goodlife!!! WOWZA!

I also ACED my Ergo computer workstation assignment! WHEEE!!!

I'm so happy right now!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I'm going home tomorrow on the 1:15pm bus.
YAY!!!!!!!! And shopping EXTRAVAGANZA!! :-D
SEE YOU SOON!

6 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

YAY! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! And see, you were worried for nothing! :P

See you on Friday girlfriend! 52

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo!
good job jess!
all those bain nights might've actually been worth something ;p

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger jessica said...

THANKS FRIENDS! I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT! :)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

:) WOOOWW!! sorry this is late but congrats JEss!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! :) :)

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT??? You mean you're not coming back to Vancouver?!! JESSSSSICA! (Congrats girl! I'm so prouda you!)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger jessica said...

Thank you, thank you, thank youuu!
I wish I could come back to Vancouver...I want to go snowboarding. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home