Monday, October 03, 2005

Biggie's HOT/NOT list of October 3, 2005

I don't know who reads my blog anymore...I feel like it might be more than Lise, Puneet, Sta, Scarley, VChau, Steph, Eunice, Adrian, and apparently my dad (and I only know because you post comments...and dad, G-Ugly told me) so I feel like I can't write anything too personal anymore for fear of retribution or DBD (death by dad).

I'm probably in no position to make a hot/not list but during my spinning class the idea came to me.

NOT: ACDC EVERY WEEK FOR SPINNING; HOT: ANYTHING ELSE
NOT: Half shirts; HOT: Actual shirts
NOT: Bleh-y thoughts; HOT: GB1
NOT: OT 403 - Mental Health II; HOT: ...maybe if I could take electives I would tell you...maybe Ergonomics or Environments?
NOT: Bain (because my key is broken; Lisa: my key is broken); HOT: Club Stauffer

Really...I just don't like spinning to ACDC everyday but I thought I would make a list to make it seem less bad.

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

hahahahahahahahhahahaah i think it's so funny that your dad reads your blogs!! hi Mr. Lee!!! :)

YOUR KEY IS BROKEN?!!?! HOW! like, it doesn't work, or like, it's physically broken, like it got ran over by a bulldozer?

what's GB1?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger jessica said...

Spinning classes are pretty sick...
I go once a day for an hour M-F. I wish I had a cool bike to ride outside...the weather is still AWESOME! I'm jealous of you!
Depends on the teacher, but usually it's pretty good. Are you a member at a gym still? I highly recommend it. Riding with other people makes me motivated as opposed to riding alone and just taking breaks...or taking breaks for slurpees at 7-11. :)

AND LISE...the light flashes red/green and it doesn't let me in! CALL THE BAIN POLICE TO HELP ME!!! I didn't run it over with anything I promise. I took such good care of it.

GB1 is a secret...welll....a secret from the general population. I'll tell you on MSN. :)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Princess Jules said...

O Jess u are sooo entertaining! Ur blogs r so fun- I visit it all the time! Poor G-Ugly... what a nick name... Hahahahahahaha! I guess I can say hi to ur dad here too... LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home