Sunday, October 09, 2005

Well that was interesting...

Dear Diary,

Tonight was a time warp circa. 1999-2003. It was good to see everyone again. Shocked to hear about all those girls from HS having kids (3 that I know of so far, 1 married). Wowza. Good luck in all your endeavors...one teacher, one chef, one accountant/criminologist, one SW, one musician...2 RTs but mayhaps future OTs (I'm willing to trade degrees)??


I heart VChau a lot. Always willing to lend an ear...always up for a deep discussion in the car and on the walk to cluborama about moral and ethical issues. Tonight it was morals vs. practicality. She knows my moods and how I feel. Willing to listen to my essay about first-episode psychosis. HD - small, small world, eh? She knows what and who I need. OF COURSE WE'RE GOING TO EACH OTHER'S WEDDINGS!! Good luck...and see you at Christmas...:)


Weekend is flying by...essay isn't looking too hot...must remedy that tomorrow. Must also remember to post about basketball....KG or 'Bron?

- Jessica

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

Hi Dogsterina,

I love you too. And you know, it's the same with me too - we've been through it all babe.

Your post just makes me think about so many things...

After so many years, it's great to know we've still got it.

After the distance...growing... changing...it's good to know some things never change.

...and I'm glad we're still going.

So with your many thanks, I have to say that I am grateful to you, friend.

52 and miss you a lot.

P.s. Hope the essay and interview went well :)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger jessica said...

I MISS YOU!!! Can I try on your lab coat one day? They probably don't call them lab coats when you're a doctor. Humdinger. GOOD LUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home