Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jessica Lee, OT Reg. (Ont.) basketball analyst extraordinaire!



So instead of writing my ethics paper due Monday, I thought I'd write a basketball essay.

Oh, Amare, Amare, Amare, my love...
Right after signing a max. contract your knee decides to microtear itself? Please microtear gods, help him...don't let him end up a Grant Hill, Allan Houston, or Chris Webber (as much as I hate to say it)...or worse: a Penny. Then he'd might as well be worth a penny. Hee hee!

With basketball soon taking over my life...well it already has - preseason, fantasy stuff, etc. (Kev Tsang's draft is this Friday and then Enrico's and X-MEN!)...and essays and assignments and presentations and placement stuff up the wazoo, PLUS work and gym, it's going to be hard to keep up with NHL, NFL, college football, college basketball, and MLB playoffs. Thank goodness baseball is almost over soon and golf and tennis are over. It's also good I have no life.

So the eternal question this basketball fantasy season: KG or Bron? KG sitting out in preseason opener with knee pain and Bron complaining about his chest...I don't think any of you should draft them. :-D...I do however, suggest Amare Stoudemire. Red Rocket also comes to mind.

What an interesting offseason...coaching changes (Brown with the NYK...if he can change that mess around and turn them into contenders, wowza), Miami stacking themselves with Shaq, Employee #8, White Chocolate, Wade, GP...where are they all going to find playing time? Points? Rebounds? Assists? What else has been going on...oh yeah, some controversy with Joe Johnson...what's the big deal anyway, it's only Joe Johnson and it was ATLANTA...they are as much of a team as Toronto.

Sacto will be A-OK I think...now that Phoenix isn't winning the the Pacific, let alone the West, my Kings only have to duke it out with um...Lakers, Spurs...and...Mavs...123helpthem.

Artest is bizzack...I expect big things...I don't know who's reading this right now...not like I have any big fantasy secrets but...
...HAHA yeah right! You must subscribe to Jessica Insider for that.

And idiotic Marcus Camby wants a STIPEND for the dress code David Stern is imposing. A STIPEND! As if they don't make enough money already...and it's for DRESSING PROFESSIONALLY. Like the PROFESSIONALS you're supposed to be? Remember? He wants the money to pay for the clothes they have to wear. HA! Maybe the air is thinner up there...

Raptors trade Skip for Mike James. Humdinger. They are also ranked 30th out of 30 teams for the preseason analysis by ESPN. And on that note, THE END.

I would write more right now but I'm starting to fade out and my arms are so sore it hurts to type on my unergonomically positioned "workstation", which by the way consists of my bed, 2 pillows on my back and my laptop on my lap.
More to come after Friday's draft. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh. Don't know who that is, but he's got some pipes!!;)

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger jessica said...

Aww...Farah! I miss you...only you would respond to my whole basketball spiel with a comment regarding the "pipes" of one of the best basketball players in the league right now.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger jessica said...

4 MONTHS. Until after the All-Star break...MAYBE. HELP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home