Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tomorrow will be an important day for you

That's what my (second) fortune cookie said today.
I had to get a second one because my first one said that I had good gardening skills?

Anyway, Princess sent me a good song; The Stars - Calendar Girl

Bathroom design weekend, Elixir for Pat and Diq...who by the way, has a blog. What is this world coming to?

Montreal the weekend of November 19th!! Come one, come all...
London plans in the works - depart sometime late April.

In sports: Anti-climatic game 6 win last night. Astros win like I wanted and hopefully it's gonna be a good World Series. Go Sox! Grant Hill with a new injury? And I can't wait for NCAA ball to start up. See ESPN for ESPN Motion videos on preseason notes for Big East, ACC, Big 12, PAC-10, etc.. Big East is the new ACC! WOOT! Two more drafts: October 30th.

Second placement announcements in mid-November. Hanging in there...less than 30 days of class left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home