Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Happiness...

The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp.
- John Berry,
Flight of White Crows


Humdinger. I keep downloading seasons of TV. For example, I just caught up with all the Desperate Housewives episodes. I am currently watching Arrested Development and downloading Grey's Anatomy. I want to see Lost next and then I really need to watch the 4th seasons of both 24 and Alias! Plus, it's baseball playoffs, hockey and basketball (both NBA and NCAA) seasons...I mentioned I was in the middle of watching Arrested Development, but at this EXACT moment, while I'm typing this post, I'm "watching" Game 3 CWS/ASTROS on ESPN Gamecast. 123helpme.

In other news: I think I'm backpacking across Europe April 11-May 24.
London-(Portugal/Spain)-Paris-Germany/Austria/Switzerland-Italy

1 week at each group of countries/cities. If time is a factor, I might cut out Portugal/Spain and save it for my Mediterranean trip to Greece and Turkey when I go.

Friggin' Lindsay, don't bail on me!

I miss Triplet time...I'm craving some Riesling and good food right now. Now that I said it out loud, I'm pretty hungry.

I heart you...

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait till you come!
Maybe I can go to one of the destinations with you! weeeee

Jess you are amazing, I really miss you!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger jessica said...

Prison break? OMG, have you been talking to G-Ugly??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home