Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today

Today was a good day because I got a free lunch (bagels with cream cheese, apples, juice box) from Francis and Associates (head-hunting firm) and I had class so I was excused from their presentation to get us to give them 10% of our wages if they give us a job and I also got a free dinner from GoodLife because it was member appreciation day. WHEE!!! I also made earrings for semi and bought a nice clutch for tomorrow night. I bought enough alcohol I hope to last me the weekend and I did no work. This weekend is sooo busy...123helpme.

Unfortunately, my key broke in my lock today but I used my fingernails to take it out and I have a new key now. Also, I skipped half of my Functional Capacity Evaluation workshop and I go home to check my email and I got an email from my preceptor for January saying that the job entails insurance claims and performing functional capacity evaluations....

...who ever said that you never use what you learn in class....

Ai ya.

EDIT: As I sit here on a Thursday night and wait for episode 207 of Grey's Anatomy to download on my laptop while my class goes to Ale House to party it up before week of death...I realize that I am AVL "stoopad".

I'm also special because people like Scarlett and Farah call me all the way from London, England and Vancouver.

I MISS YOU GUYS!!

ST - Can't wait for you to come home in December!
FR - Oh, the loves of our lives...LET'S GO TO ASIA!

Thank you to Sta who bought me nice smelling BodyShop surprise and JUMBO Dairy Milk bar and Starburst Tropical!!!!!! I HEART THEE!

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya darling!
Awww I can't wait to see you in December it'll be such good times! I kind of miss going clubbing with dear friends, getting hammered out of my mind and then eating at choo choo train (yay for free spring rolls!). We also can go SHOPPING during the holidays - exciting!!

Congrats on almost being done - isn't it exciting to earn money?

See you in a MONTH!!

xoxo
ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home