Sunday, November 27, 2005

SO TIRED

Destination One: Gap Christmas party, Brandee's

GOOD TIMES! Glad to see everyone out, drunk, pretty...even though music and food was bad. I hope a lot of you had a good time! Thanks DC for making me come. Also last day at the Gap. Feels SO weird...but I met some great people. I'll miss you! Lost half of the gang to the "Plaza"...hahaha and lost the rest at Ale House.









Destination Two: Ale House (really Three, after the Grizz, but I have no pictures from that)

Fun to see JGW, Em, Jeanny, Sang, Elaine, etc. Too bad it was bad music and my feet were SOAKING from the snow :(







Destination Three: Elixir (somehow, we always end up at Elixir)

OT and Mark party! Always a blast with the OT girls...drinks all around and good music!




Destination Four was Smidgies but I was so tired and it was only Diq so I don't have any pictures from there either. Now it is 2am and I'm so tired. BYE!

4 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger JinGGo said...

i don't know if you were drunk or just tired..

but you were acting like a tired ass drunk.. or a drunk that was absolutely exhausted..

i've NEVER seen you like that.. in my LIFE..


but at least you weren't crying.



hahahahahhahaha


awww big jess.


oh.. and don't think that i don't expect hostile reciprocation from you because of this comment immediately.



jerk.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liked the other layout better

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger JW said...

"JANNNICCEEE??..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? IM SOOOOooOoOO DRUNK!!"

ahahahahaha

"JESS! It's your 'I love sports' post"

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger jessica said...

Diq: See your own blog comments for retaliation

New look number 2 out of 2 days. Yes, I have two finals this week.

Who the heck is anonymous???

HAHAAHAHA...OH JG. I love sports picture = me watching Phoenix @ Vancouver at Ale House...what a night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home