Thursday, November 24, 2005

He wears 23 for a reason


In tribute to his 0/7 first half experience tonight against Indiana.

We all have days like that. Anyway, Michael Jordan reincarnated if he was dead, even though I don't think I believe in reincarnation. It is simply fitting. He has exceeded all expectations of greatness. I saw his interview with Cheryl Miller on NBA.com. He is younger than me and looks 10 years older than I do and speaks SO eloquently for a 20 year old NBA player. He ain't no White Vanilla, that's fo shizzle. Number of blog posts is directly proportional to amount of work I need to do. Today I opened my Environments textbook for the first time (broke the cellophane wrap open!) and my exam is on Wednesday. WHAT? 13 chapters? HUH? Oh crap. Plus I'm trying to write my 12 page Clinical Reasoning paper before I leave on December 13th. I'm DETERMINED! I miss home, where there is always something to satisfy my sweet tooth after a good dinner. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow for the first time in a LONG time. Gap party on Saturday! BYE!

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some weird friends.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger jessica said...

HUH?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home