Thursday, November 24, 2005

Observations part 2

I am currently staring at J-B--- (I think you all know) at Bracken. He just came in with his white labcoat, popped collar, and he's talking on his Motorola RAZR phone. Nice guy, but so odd. Also GB2 sighting but I'm too lazy to go say hi. In front of me was girl studying for ANAT312 Neuroanatomy. Poor thing. I was you last year - on the brink of death. Out the window is a lot of snow. Well not a lot, but more than none. Lab coat just said hi to me. I guess today I am cool enough to say hi to. At home are 20 Fairmont bagels waiting for me to eat them. So I think I'm going to leave soon. I wish I had soup though. PT man just waved to me. I think I'm melting. Good thing I'm wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants today. What is that book called where the girl goes all over the place and writes all these observations about people she sees? And then people find her book and get mad at her? I feel like her right now. Lindsay, you would know. Tell me.

YUMYUM BAGELS!

5 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The book you're refering to is called "Harriet the spy" by Louise Fitzhugh :)

-Not Lindsay

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger JW said...

YUM bagels! I'm almost done mine!

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer secret acronyms for yer fantasy fabios are getting on my nerves.


GB - GAY BOY.


AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



now i KNOW yer mad.

good.


that's what you get.


Billy.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger jessica said...

THANKS!!! THAT'S IT! Who are you?
I still have 18.
YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF GB...idiot.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Lindsay Chu said...

Dang it! I knew it was Harriet the Spy tooo!! Ha ha ha. Anonymous is just too quick. :| Let's go to France and Italy NOW!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home