Saturday, December 10, 2005

Observations part 3

I am at Club Stauffy. There are a lot of people here, but not A LOT of people (yet). Duke and Texas are playing today and I can't watch. Because I am at Club Stauffy. It is also a double-header today. And I can't watch...because...

And the guy in front of me is eating a stacked on sesame from Common Ground. I want it . He also has a smaller Dell computer than me, that fits in this little pouch. I bet it actually works. The engineering guys beside me fulfill my generalization of unshowering, un-deoderanting Eng guys. The guy in front of them just came back from a smoke and it smells so much I can smell him from here.

Basically I smell smoke, un-deoderance and stacked on sesame. I still want the stacked on sesame though.

Can someone take me somewhere far away from here? Like to a place with stacked on sesames and CBS?

It's only noon. Stauffy is exciting. More observations later.

EDIT: 1pm - SOSG (stacked on sesame guy) is messaging his friend that is sitting beside him. He has done no work since he's gotten here. Even his new friend is doing work. I'm just jealous of his sandwich. I haven't done any work either and I am a day behind in my work schedule. HEEEEELPPPP I'm on my blog.

EDIT: 230pm - Stacked on sesame success. I went to get my own. Mel has accompanied me at Stauffer and she is sitting next to me. Well she's gone now to get her own stacked on sesame. It's an epidemic. I promise I'm working on working. I also got a tea biscuit and Jeanny love brought me baked Christmas cookies!! SOSG in front of me is still not doing any work. Halftime - Duke 45, Texas 33. J.J. Redick is a MONSTER. 22 points at the HALF. WHEEEE WOOO!

EDIT: 515pm - SOSG is eating a "dan tat" (egg tart). I WANT. WHAT THE. Wow I've really done nothing except have conversations with the following people: Mel, Mark, Des, Amy, JGW, Eric, and Big Rich and Kerwin on MSN re: JJ Redick's friggin' 41 point game! AND AMEYA MHATRE ON MSN RE: STALKING ME. Ok, this update is short - I have to finish this clinical reasoning essay. MY GOODNESS.

EDIT: 520pm - SOSG got a Christmas package from his friend with candy and hot chocolate packages and candy canes. He is number 1 luckiest person in the world officially.

EDIT: 6pm - SOSG is asleep so no news on that front. But I did go to the washroom and some girl in the stall next to me wasn't wearing shoes. ARE YOU TRYING TO GROSS ME OUT???

EDIT: 10pm - SOSG, SOSG's friend and Mel left me!! I finished my essay. I printed it out and ate schwarma at Famous King. Diq wants to say something now - FOR THE _____IN' RECORD I'M NOT ____IN' WHIPPED. He's lying. Anyway, we ate at Famous King and I really wanted bubbletea all day at the library but I was too full after schwarma. Time to start Mental Health.


THE END.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger jessica said...

i get extra turkey instead of ham. i've been here for 4 years! M-O-P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home