Monday, December 05, 2005

So I lied...

PROPOGANDA at its finest

In other news today: I ate a pizza for dinner.

Medium. 8 slices. Crusts and dipping sauce included.

People who know me won't find this too surprising. But I haven't done it in awhile and I'm out of practice. It is 6 hours after the fact and I'm still burping.

Help.

Before ordering my pizza I went to Starbucks as per usual after my Goodlife-ing to order my Grande Chai Latte and a snack (today it was a Cranberry Bliss Bar) to tide me over during my 10 minute walk home. I was going to save it as a treat for dessert, not knowing I was going to eat a pizza. So I figured the bar wouldn't be any good tomorrow, so I ate it. And then my housemate, Natalia, gave me Lindt chocolate to eat during my studying (she's so sweet...no pun intended) and who am I to refuse chocolate? HA!

Well the joke was on me today. Good thing I already had my backpack downstairs because there was no way I could stand up from my chair, let alone go upstairs to lug my bag down.

Next time I have this great idea of eating whole pizzas, someone please stop me. It hurts. And now I can relate to the time we made Amy finish her dinner until she cried. I could feel tears welling up. HAHAHA...ah.

Also, I thought about the Goo Goo Dolls and Third Eye Blind today. So I downloaded their stuff from long ago. I wish I had my music from my old computer. I need some classics. Like K-Ci and JoJo.

QUIZ TIME! Which is worse - not being able to sneeze or not being able to burp?

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's CRAZY!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

not being able to sneeze!!!! sneezing is 1/8 of an orgasm!!! (so i hear)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home