Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I apologize for the lack of updation...

It's been insanity the past couple weeks. Seeing old friends, working a LOT, taking care of my hurting feet after long days at work, NOT working out (...I know), eating a lot...and now I'm visiting family in O-HI-O! Christmas was fun - exchanging presents and eating turkey...today the fam went to see King Kong but since I already saw it (and I hate watching movies twice)...I saw Narnia by myself. WORST MOVIE EVER. I fell asleep right after the kids found the stupid wardrobe. So sad. Definitely did not do the book justice. Anyhoo, I think we might go play tennis and bowling sometime soon...and probably more movies and food? Just relaxing here...

Played poker A LOT (and got a rotating poker chip thing for Christmas from the cousins), played Cranium once, and lastly, some ping pong. Also, been honing my Text Twist skills. As you can see, I'm definitely in my nerdy element here.

Stay tuned for more stories about poker hands and movies...

Happy holidays, loves!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi darling!

Sounds like you're having a very chilled out time in Ohio, that's lovely!

Can't wait till you're back in Toronto, give me a ring.

ciao bella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home