Friday, December 16, 2005

Toronto

It's been awhile since I've posted. Life has been so busy in the past two days that I feel like I've been back in Toronto for a week! I haven't had the time to call anyone...so J.Lo, Lin, you people...I'm calling you SOON. I've worked both days (quite early) and Puneet was visiting so we went shopping and then I saw SCARLEY for shopping fun, Marche fun, wine fun, crepe fun, and bubbletea with Jon! Then I came home and passed out. Tonight...mayhaps Krave with Scarley, VChau, and Stephie. Tomorrow is day off and annual Lindsay Christmas Party! I think I'm finally going to go to the gym today. It's been forever. I miss everyone in Ktown already and I'm excited to see you guys in Toronto! :)

4 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello darling!

SO GOOD SEEING YOU! How nice it is to spend time together again. Did you try the chocolate yet?

Can't wait for our reunion dinner on Saturday - its a celebration!

xoxo darling

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am the queen of typos, and I noticed I wrote that the reunion dinner would be on Saturay. Oh my. Tuesday...of course...which is in an hour! See you darling!! weeee

Let the wine flow!

xoxo love

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG another typo.

I spelled Saturday wrong. Sorry.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

U FORGOT TO MENTION U SAW MEEE AT THE MALL IN MY JOGGING PANTS.. HAHA. :) ohh man i'm a bum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home