Monday, January 09, 2006

HD 2006

Day one and it's already INSANO.I have a 3 inch legal brief to read and summarize and then write a 11 page single spaced report by Wednesday.
I have to review hand anatomy for possible quizzage at tomorrow's client meeting. Phalangeal? Interphalangeal? Carpal, metacarpal, carpometacarpal???? AI YA ANAT315, where art thou!
When am I supposed to watch basketball games and Jay Leno if I have all this stuff to do?
Went to the gym for the first time in a long time...I think my leg (ahem, I mean lower extremity, abbrev: L/E) abductors and adductors will die tomorrow.
At least we only have one client appointment from 9-11 tomorrow...then it is report writing time.

HELP.

Why does this* always happen to me?

*This = Doing work on placement (I KNOW YOU OTHER PEOPLE ARE SITTING ON YOUR BOTTOMS IN FARMLAND...)


I miss this. I'm an idiot.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I thought school was "over" for you!

Hang in there, Jess =)

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it SNUFFFY!!!

kingston misses you...
oh wait.. I miss YOU!

ahaha... wings? elixir? heelboy? GAP?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger JinGGo said...

i heard you said hi.
and i feel bad for kinna being a punk.

but HI.


good luck with yer work/placement craziness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


i'm taking 6 courses if that's any consolation.

peace!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger JinGGo said...

agreed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home