Thursday, January 05, 2006

Blogging drought

I've officially moved to the opposite end of my busy, crazy lifestyle in the past 2 weeks.
Since leaving for Ohio, I haven't done anything pseudo-productive at all. I feel so useless!

Thank goodness I'm working tomorrow (and at 7am too) so I will finally wake up before noon. I need to stop watching sports and TV. Well more so sports on TV as I am going to see Houston tomorrow and New Jersey on Sunday. At least I will be out of the house...and out of my pajamas...

Job applications and cover letters are accumulating, planning for placement and getting things in order the past couple days. I am actually looking forward to starting placement just so I can feel like I have a routine to my day. I will also be going back to the gym...finally!

I've realized I have no pictures from the holidays...probably because I did nothing...and when I did I was too lazy to take any. Except for this one that Steph took after I finished my 40 hour week at BR at Bayview Village behind the A&W.


Anyway, today is the last day of procrastination...tomorrow...back to real life me! For now, I'm going to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home