Saturday, January 07, 2006

HELLLOOOO 2006


The cousins


The cousins plus Karthik (who's crying 'cause Garlok took all of us money) and Pradeep, doing what we do best (or at least A LOT of)
Me and Garlok going head to head (me, with my 3 chips)


Us crying, Garlok victorious with his stupid A 9


GOODBYE big stuff, buffets, poker, warcraft, movies, food, ESPN, ESPN2, golf channel...

-----
Quote of the night:

"I'm sooo busy this semester I have something every day...not even ONE day off at all during the week!!"

- VChau, on her school semester at McMaster School of Medicine


...yes my friends, take note of your doctors' alma mater before you fill your next prescription..."hey doesn't this mean...arsenic...what???"

HAHAHA...oh, I love you.


-----
Oh and the cutest ever couple at BR today...the man was buying some stuff for himself and his wife came up to show him something she liked and he took it and was gonna pay for it but she said she would pay for it herself...but he wouldn't let her, and I said to the woman, "you're lucky"...

...and she was like "yeah I am very lucky" and then the husband was like "no, we're both very lucky"...and then they just smiled.

SIGH 2006.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger JinGGo said...

HI JESS

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

awww cute family pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home