Friday, February 10, 2006

YUM WINTERLICIOUS!!!!

1. Rosewater Supper Club last night with Adam. Great food, nice atmosphere. Contrary to popular belief all the places I went to for Winterlicious filled me up. And if you know me, thats saying a lot. Good times!
Canoe - Food: 7; Service: 10; Atmosphere: 8.5; spaced out set up, food was normals, service was amazing - hostess, waiter, and server!
North 44 - Food: 10; Service: 0; Atmosphere: 8; we were literally 5 inches from the next table but the decor was cool and modern (I liked the chairs), the people were age-ist 'cause we were young no one cared about us, but the food was SPECTACULAR!
Rosewater Supper Club - Food: 8.5; Service: 8.5; Atmosphere: 9; food was tasty (my salmon and scallops were scrumptious), service was good, atmosphere was very nice - classy and unique design...

2. Brandon's birthday tomorrow at Stone Lounge (I think?)...sloppy times to ensue? I hope not. I will be your keyholder, Brandon. Haha.

----------

Thought of the day: What is WITH people and wearing puppies on their feet? Is this the new Ugg? I friggin' hate those Eskimo boots or whatever. I don't mind a little bit of fur on a boot - it can be cute. But seriously, especially those white shag ones that look like that dog with no eyes and long hair? You know what I'm talking about? The fads these days baffle me. I'm sure I'll have the Canadian government on my behind for saying the word Eskimo. And the humane society for comparing dogs to shoes and proposing the idea that dogs can be made into shoes.


These are called Goat Fur. They are $195 USD. HD.

These are called Sarah. I wonder if that was the poor pup's name. They are $260 USD.

Also available at www.ruthiesrun.com are: Silvia, Anna, Gigi.



Old English Sheepdog :( :( :(

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger BeBz said...

uhh..
THAT BROWN BOOT UP THERE...

hahah..
it looks like someone killed Chewbacca and made a boot out of him.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

HAHA so TRUE... u can almost hear them barking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home