Tuesday, February 07, 2006

EDIT

So Campbell Morden called me back today and Vancouver Coastal Health sent me an email.

CM: Hi, it's Tanya from Campbell Morden, are you interested in going to Belleville, Kingston, or Barrie?
Me: No.
CM: Do you know about OT guys who want an ergo job?
Me: Guys?
CM: Yeah, it involves heavy lifting so my client is asking for a guy
Me (thinking): WTF I can lift more than Dexter!!!!
Me (saying): Yeah, there are a couple guys in my class
CM: I also have positions open for PTs
Me (thinking): What do I look like...your biiitch??? WHAT ABOUT AN OT JOB FOR ME???

VCH: Will contact me when a position comes available.

Can I seriously go to Vancouver?

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Chris said...

haw haw
you should have totally just said what you were thinking. especially if it meant saying bitch like "biiiitch"
actually, forget about saying what you were thinking. just say "biiiitch" next time and leave it at that.

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! go to Vancouver!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home