Wednesday, February 15, 2006

You know you're screwed when...

...people in Vancouver are going to sleep and you're still nowhere close to being finished your report that is due in 5 hours.

Did you hear that?

That's the real world kicking me in the ass.

See below for visuals of my legal briefs that I'm supposed to read and summarize PRIOR to writing my own 10 page report...all in...a day's work?

(My camera is broken so I have to hold open the lens with my fingers to take the picture. ENTER: Ghetto fabulous. One day I'll post the life story about my lovely Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop. I think I repel technology.)


2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the effect caused by you hokding the lens is humourously artistic :p

hope you finished your work alright!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger JW said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JESS, go fix your camera!! why is it always broken?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home