Friday, February 17, 2006

Je mappelle l'Idiot

I cut my finger deep with the potato peeler.

I peeled my finger. And right on the joint. What a hassle. Went to walk in clinic to make sure I wasn't going to get tetanus or something. She told me to buy liquid band aid and she said she couldn't sew it up because it was circle shaped and not sewable.

WAHHHHHHHHH.

So now I have a gaping circle on my thumb. Right next to the index finger I cut with scissors when I was younger.

Oh well, good excuse for lying on the couch all day and watching the Olympics.

I would take a picture of it to show you all, but I need two hands to hold open the lens of my camera.

...

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm SOOOO sorry.


i feel like such a bastard. and i'm serious about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home